Looking for licensed and experienced brick installers near you? In need of quality brick installation that’s going to last? You’ve come to the right place. It’s The Brick Guys specializes in brick installation, brick repair and brick restoration. You’ll receive top-quality service using the finest materials on the market (Fendt Products, made in Michigan!).
- Screened and Approved by HomeAdvisor, Thanks to Our Superior Quality Standards
- Rapid Turnaround Times with the Help of a Large, Experienced Crew
- Michigan-Made Bricks That Stand the Test of Time
- Color-Matched Mortar and Replacement Bricks for Seamless Brick Repairs
- Strategic Bricklaying That Is Built to Last – 1/3rd of Our Work Involves Redoing What Someone Else Installed 3-5 Years Ago
- Reliable Support from a Team of Professional Masons
The first step is a simple phone call to (833) 627-4257. Schedule a quote for brick installation in Michigan, and find out just how quickly your vision can become a reality.
Dependable Brick Installation and Brick Restoration Services
Whether you’re adding onto your home or revitalizing an old brick structure on the property, our brick installers are here to help. Approximately 30% of our projects involve redoing work that someone else did 3-5 years ago. It takes precise installation and quality materials to yield long-lasting masonry. You can count on us to create a gorgeous hardscape that’s built to last.
- Custom Brick Patios, Driveways, Sidewalks and Walkways
- Beautiful Brick Arches That Require Precise Craftsmanship
- Brick Mailboxes and Brick Porches, Including Porch Repair
- Free Estimates for Brick Installation in Michigan (We Serve SE Michigan and Surrounding Areas)
- Brick Chimney Rebuilding and Installation
- Fire Pits, Cultured Stone and Durable Retaining Walls
- Affordable Bricklaying and Brick Paving from a Top-Rated Masonry Company near You
If you’re ready to get started, call (833) 627-4257 to reach It’s The Brick Guys.
Can You Reuse My Old Bricks?
Not all masonry projects involve complete construction from scratch. In the case of brick repair and brick restoration, we may not need to source any new bricks. Replacing the mortar or resetting the old bricks could make the structure look like new! We’ll evaluate your options during your in-person consultation.