Does it feel like your backyard is missing something? Would you like a place to sit, relax, entertain or hang out with your family? A brick patio could be the perfect addition, especially if it’s customized for your home. Our brick pavers in Michigan would be happy to bring your dream patio to life, complete with a decorative board, a brick fire pit, an outdoor kitchen, or anything else you can think of. It’s The Brick Guys offers…
- Brick Paving, Brick Laying and Brick Repair
- Brick Patio Designs with Endless Possibilities
- Brick Repair for Patios, Walls, Walkways, Porches, Chimneys and More
- Professional Brick Inspections and Free Estimates
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits, Made with Fire-Rated Masonry
- Quality Craftsmanship, Fair Pricing, and Integrity You Can Trust
If you’re ready to plan out your brick patio in Michigan, contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257. We look forward to working with you!
Design a Custom Brick Patio That Beautifully Enhances Your Home
Bricks come in a range of colors, shapes and patterns, so you can get a truly personalized brick patio for your home. Perhaps you have existing bricks you’d like to coordinate with, or maybe you want a standalone focal point for your yard. Whatever the case may be, our brick patio installers can make it happen.
- Choose from a Vast Assortment of Brick Colors, Styles, Patterns and Designs
- Our Bricks Are Made in Michigan and Designed for Maximum Durability
- Replace Your Cracked Concrete Patio with a Beautiful, Maintainable Brick Patio
- Create a Custom Brick Patio Design That Matches Your Home Perfectly
- Work with a Talented Team of Experienced Brick Layers in Michigan – We’re Fully Licensed and Insured!
To learn more about getting a custom brick patio in Michigan, give us a call at (833) 627-4257.
Concrete Patio vs. Brick Patio – What’s More Affordable?
In the battle of concrete vs. brick, brick is the overall winner. Even though concrete might cost less upfront, the long-term costs of brick patios are drastically lower. This is because bricks can be releveled and replaced over time. Concrete is subject to shifting and cracking, and it eventually has to be completely replaced. If you want a beautiful home addition that’s going to last, you can’t go wrong with a brick patio.