If you want to add beauty and function to your property, you can’t go wrong with brick paving. This is an amazing opportunity to create usable living spaces around your home and potentially increase your future resale value. Here are some benefits you can look forward to while working with It’s The Brick Guys:
- Experienced and Insured Brick Paving Contractors Who Work Directly for Us
- It’s The Brick Guys Is HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved
- Our Motto Is “Where Quality Meets Budget”
- Two-Year Warranties on Brick Paving Projects
- No High-Pressure Sales Tactics – Just Honest Advice from Knowledgeable Bricklayers
- We Use Bricks and Pavers Manufactured Right Here in Michigan
- Quick Turnaround Times That Fit Your Busy Schedule
- Premium Craftsmanship for Brick Driveways, Patios, Porches, Walkways, and More
When you’re in need of brick paving in Wayne County MI, count on the experts at It’s The Brick Guys. Call (833) 627-4257 to schedule a project estimate or learn more about our services.
Brick Paver Installation, Repair, and Restoration Services
It’s The Brick Guys offers installation and repair services for bricks, brick pavers, cultured stone, and other materials. We can assist with the following projects:
- Brick Paver Driveways and Brick Driveway Edges
- Brick Patios, Porches, and Outdoor Living Rooms
- Custom Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces, and Fire Pits
- Paver Restorations That Revive Your Old Materials and Eliminate Trip/Fall Hazards
- Sanding, Leveling, and Replacing Old Paver Bases
- Brick Paver Walkways That Add Function and Visual Interest to Your Property
- Hardscaping, Retaining Walls, Verazzo Stone, and Gorgeous Stone Planter Boxes
- Natural Stone Steps and Cultured Stone Installation
- Dependable Brick Paving in Wayne County MI, and Surrounding Communities
You can schedule a consultation for brick paving services by calling (833) 627-4257.
Brick Pavers Have Been around for Centuries
Back in 1870, Mordecai Levi created a new way to pave roads using bricks. Gravel roads had a tendency to wash away with rain, and he wanted a more stable option that could withstand storms and wear. This gave birth to brick paving as we know it today.
Brick pavers are fantastic for patios, driveways, walkways, planter boxes, retaining walls, and more. What we love most is the fact that the pavers can be reset if they shift out of place. A concrete slab is a trip hazard once it cracks, but pavers can be releveled with ease. You can count on It’s The Brick Guys for all your brick paving needs.
It’s The Brick Guys
34691 Nova Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48035