Bricks are beautiful. There is no question about that. You can use bricks and pavers in nearly every area of your property to instantly elevate the space. It’s The Brick Guys proudly offers brick paving and brick installation in Oakland County MI.
- Licensed Michigan Builders That Are HomeAdvisor Approved
- 24 Month Warranties on All Projects
- We Use Fendt Products That Are Manufactured Right Here in Michigan
- Support Your Local Community and Enjoy Premium Service throughout the Project
- Get a Free Estimate for Brick Repair or Brick Installation in Oakland County MI
- All Our Work Meets City Building Codes, and We Can Pull Permits as Needed
If you’d like a free estimate for brick installation, please reach out to (833) 627-4257. One of our experienced bricklayers can arrange a consultation with you. We never use high-pressure sales tactics and will only recommend services you could benefit from. Best of all, we are happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
Comprehensive Masonry Services, Including Brick Restoration and Brick Installation
The possibilities are almost endless when you’re using bricks. Want your porch columns to look more refined? Wrap the bases with brick. Want a grand entrance to your front door? Add a brick approach.
We provide many types of brick installation in Oakland County MI, including the following:
- Brick Porch and Railings
- Brick Driveway
- Brick Patio
- Brick Chimney Repair and Rebuilding
- Brick Walkways and Approaches
- Brick Mailbox
- Brick Arches
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Interior and Exterior Cultured Stone
- Verazzo Stone (Used Mostly for Retaining Walls)
- Natural Stone Steps
- Tuckpointing and Material-Matched Brick Repair
- Detailed Brick Inspections
- Custom Fire Pits
- Exterior Fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Living Rooms
- And Other Forms of Brick Installation in Oakland County MI
For more information about our brick installation services, please call (833) 627-4257.
Do I Need a Permit for Brick Installation?
It’s The Brick Guys has a Michigan Builders License. We do not need permits for many of our brick installation projects, but in the event that we do, we have the authority to handle the paperwork and permit fees on your behalf. This is the advantage of working with a knowledgeable and experienced bricklaying company; you know that the project is completed correctly from the start.
It’s The Brick Guys – Oakland County
220 S Main St #750
Royal Oak, MI 48067