Is that boring concrete driveway just not cutting it anymore? Do you want an instant wow factor when you drive up to your home? Consider getting a brick driveway instead, courtesy of It’s The Brick Guys.
We offer a range of masonry services, including:
- Beautiful Brick Paving for Your Brick Sidewalk, Brick Patio or Brick Driveway in Michigan
- Brick Paver Repair and Resanding Services
- Brick Wall Repair and Chimney Brick Repair
- Cultured Stone and Limestone Steps
- Custom Hardscaping Solutions, Including Retaining Walls
- Fire Pit Areas and Outdoor Kitchens
- Tuckpointing and Other Mortar Repair Services
- Reliable Craftsmanship from an Experienced Masonry Company near You
The best way to find out if a brick driveway is right for you is through an in-person consultation. We’ll review your goals, your budget, and your home’s appearance to find the perfect option for you. Call It’s The Brick Guys at (833)-627-4257 to get started.
Is a Brick Driveway Cheaper Than Concrete?
At first glance, it costs more to get a brick driveway in Michigan than it does to get a concrete driveway. However, that’s not taking into account the long-term expenses associated with both materials. If you’re looking for a timeless option with proven longevity, you can’t go wrong with a brick paver driveway.
- Brick Driveways Are Much Easier to Repair Than Concrete
- It Costs Less to Maintain a Brick Driveway in Michigan Than It Does to Maintain a Concrete Driveway
- Brick Driveways Are Beautiful, Timeless, and Great for Curb Appeal – It Could Be the If You Sell Your Home in the Future
- Brick Driveways Are Just as Durable as Concrete, with the Ability to Last a Lifetime
- We Can Review Your Options during Your Consultation to Find the Right Driveway Material for Your Property
To schedule your quote for a brick driveway in Michigan, give us a call at (833)-627-4257.
Other Ways to Enhance Your Curb Appeal with Brick Pavers
Why stop at the driveway? Brick pavers are incredibly versatile. They work well for sidewalks, patios, porch approaches, outdoor seating areas, and much more. You can tie your brick driveway into other outdoor elements to create a cohesive look for your home. Reach out today to learn about the endless possibilities with brick pavers.