If the bricks around your chimney are in disrepair, that can impact the function of the fireplace and the safety within the building. Chimney damage only gets worse with time, so it’s important to address it as quickly as possible. It’s The Brick Guys offers chimney inspections and detail-oriented chimney repair in Grosse Pointe MI. Our services include:
- Dependable Chimney Repair for the Brick and Mortar on Your Chimney
- Affordable Brick Crack Repair and Mortar Replacement
- Brick Paver Leveling and Resanding
- Precision Brick Restoration for Buildings of All Ages
- Cultured Stone Installations, Fire Pits and Outdoor Kitchens
- Chimney Installation and Custom Brickwork
- Retaining Walls, Vertical Brick Walls, and Personalized Brick Mailboxes
- And Other Masonry Services in Grosse Pointe MI
To schedule your chimney inspection, contact us at (833) 627-4257. We offer affordable pricing with no high-pressure sales.
Seamless Brick and Mortar Repair for Chimneys
If a chimney repair is done correctly, it will blend perfectly with the rest of the chimney. The last thing you want is a noticeable patch in your chimney that sticks out like a sore thumb. Our masons take the time to find the closest possible match for both the bricks and the mortar around your chimney. This yields a flawless repair that makes the chimney look renewed.
- We Match the Color of Your Mortar to Achieve a Seamless Transition
- We’ll Source the Closest Possible Match for Your Bricks Based on Their Age, Color, Shape and Size
- Our Chimney Inspectors Will Evaluate the Source of Your Brick Damage
- Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed Every Step of the Way
- We’re Fully Licensed and Insured in the State of Michigan
- It’s The Brick Guys Uses Local Materials to Ensure Your Money Stays within Your Community
For more information about how chimney repair works, feel free to give us a call at (833) 627-4257.
Timing Matters When It Comes to Chimney Repair
Your bricks freeze and thaw with changes in the weather. This makes the existing cracks worse with every passing season. Constant changes in pressure create a recipe for disaster. It’s only a matter of time before a small repair turns into a complete chimney rebuild. The sooner you act, the less you’ll spend on chimney restoration.