Chimney maintenance is an important aspect of home ownership. Whether you choose to use your fireplace or not, the bricks on your chimney need to be protected. This is a safety matter as much as it is an aesthetic one. It’s The Brick Guys is here to help with all your masonry repair needs.
- Professional Chimney Repair from Seasoned Experts
- A Fully Insured Brick Restoration Company with Tons of Referrals
- HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved – We Abide by Top-Tier Standards
- Michigan-Manufactured Bricks from Fendt
- Gorgeous Brickwork That Enhances Your Property without Breaking the Budget
- Fast Turnaround Times and Convenient Schedule Accommodations
Chimney Repair FAQs
You deserve to know what’s happening on your property. Here’s an overview of how chimney repair works.
How does chimney repair work?
Chimney repair is personalized for each property. Some may need complete chimney rebuilding. In other cases, all we have to do is replace the cap or the mortar. The goal is to get rid of the bad and replace it with good, but not make the repairs noticeable. It’s an art form we have proudly perfected over the years.
How much does a chimney repair cost?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost for chimney repair is around $455. The nature of your chimney damage will determine the cost of repair. Do you need liner repair or masonry repair? Do you need a new chimney cap or an entirely new chimney? Schedule an inspection to get an estimate for chimney repair.
Do you offer free estimates for chimney repair in Rochester Hills MI?
Yes, we do offer free estimates. You can count on our fair and honest pricing with no high-pressure sales. Please call (833) 627-4257 to schedule a consultation with one of our chimney repair specialists.
What happens if I don’t get my chimney repaired?
Chimney damage won’t fix itself. It gets worse with gravity and continued wear. Act quickly in order to avoid a high price tag for repairs.
Our Services – Complete Masonry Repair and Installation
It’s The Brick Guys offers many solutions for the bricks and pavers on your property. This includes:
- Brick Restoration and Repair Solutions, Including Chimney Repair in Rochester Hills MI
- Premium Retaining Walls from Verazzo Stone and Other Materials
- Brick Inspections to Assess the Source of Damage
- Tuckpointing and Mortar Repair
- Fire Pits, Outdoor Living Rooms, Exterior Fireplaces Made, and More
- Custom Hardscapes, Such as Paver Patios and Driveways
- Tree Rings, Garden Bed Edges, and Planter Boxes
- Natural Stone Steps and Walkways
- Brick Porch Repair and Installation
- Deck Landings and Brick Paver Resets
- Cultured Stone Installations
- Glass Wall Blocks
- And Other Masonry Services