Have a brick project you aren’t sure how to execute? Want to make sure your masonry lasts for decades to come? It’s The Brick Guys offers reliable brick installation in Metro Detroit, and we’ve got a crew of bricklayers on standby. From brick repair to complete brick porch reconstruction, we can do it all. Contact us at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your brick installation quote.
Hassle-Free Brick Installation Using Michigan-Made Bricks
Our local brick company believes in funding the local community. That’s why we use Fendt Products for brick installation in Metro Detroit. Fendt Products has been around for nearly a century, and their bricks are made right here in Michigan. You can count on the beauty, quality and integrity and know your project is helping your neighbors.
- Brick Repair and Brick Installation in Metro Detroit
- Chimney Inspections, Chimney Repair and Chimney Rebuilding
- Brick Paving and Concrete Paver Installation
- Verazzo Retaining Walls and Hardscaping Features
- Fire Pits, Outdoor Living Rooms, Patios, Front Porches and Other Property Enhancements
To learn more about our brick installation services, please call (833) 627-4257.
How to Restore Older Brickwork
Newer isn’t always better, especially when it comes to bricks. As long as the bricks are structurally sound, they can be restored or repurposed on your property. Here is a brief overview of how brick restoration works:
- Clean the Bricks to Expose Their True Stability
- Remove and Replace Worn Mortar to Create a Fresh Seal around the Bricks
- Replace Bricks, as Needed, with the Closest Possible Match Available
- Monitor the Brickwork for Early Signs of Damage, Such as Cracking or Crumbled Mortar
- Enjoy the Masonry for Years to Come!
This is a personalized process, where no two restorations are the same. The specialists at It’s The Brick Guys know how to handle various obstacles that may come up during the project. Give us a call at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your brick repair or brick installation quote.
What Is the Turnaround Time for Brick Installation?
The timeframe for brick installation varies considerably based on the scope of work. A small paver patio might only take a day to complete, but a full brick driveway may take much longer. For vertical brick structures, you have to account for mortar cure times and other factors. We will give you a time estimate during your price quote so you can plan accordingly.