Your porch is a statement piece on your home. Or at least, it should be. If your current porch is falling apart or too small for your needs, it’s time for an upgrade. It’s The Brick Guys has years of experience in brick porch installation and repair. Whether you need porch restoration or a new brick porch in Royal Oak MI, you can rely on us.
Call (833) 627-4257 to get started.
Professional Hardscaping and Brick Paving from Fully-Insured Bricklayers
It’s The Brick Guys offers a range of affordable home improvement solutions, including:
- Brick Driveway Installation and Brick Paver Resetting
- Custom Paver Walkways, Retaining Walls and Patios
- Brick Repair and Restoration from Experienced Masons near You
- Quality Solutions for Your Brick Porch in Royal Oak MI
- Cultured Stone and Natural Stone Veneer
- Verazzo Wall Blocks and Vertical Brick Wall Repair
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits
- Other Bricklaying Services with a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
For more information about our masonry services, contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257.
What’s the Difference between a Brick Porch and a Brick Patio?
A porch has a cover and is connected to an entry point to a home. A patio may or may not have a cover, and it may or may not be attached. Many homeowners use the terms porch and patio interchangeably, while others exclusively use the porch for the front part of their home. It’s The Brick Guys works on porches, patios, and everything in between!
How to Make the Most of Your Brick Porch Makeover
Once you’ve mapped out your new brick porch in Royal Oak MI, it’s time to add the finishing touches. Some simple changes can make a big impact on how often you use your new porch. Check out these pointers to make the most of your porch makeover:
- Address Your Functional Needs First – Then Add Décor
- Get Porch Decorating Inspiration Online to Find a Style That You Truly Love
- Add Proportionally Sized Seating to Your Porch to Create a Welcoming Environment
- Change out Your Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows and Signs to Create a Whole New Look for Your Porch
- Use Planter Pots to Display Seasonal Flowers on the Porch
- Provide a Welcome Mat for Guests to Wipe Their Feet
- Add Décor in Odd Number Sets to Create Depth and Visual Interest (Planters in 3 Different Sizes, 5 Mirrors Hung on the Wall, etc.)