Have a crumbling brick porch that’s way past its prime? How about a tiny brick porch you want to expand? No matter what your plans are, It’s The Brick Guys that can bring them to life. You can trust us with your brick porch in Michigan, whether you’re building a new home or restoring an older one. Please call (833) 627-4257 to schedule your consultation.
Tips for Designing Your Brick Porch
With any home design, you should focus on function first. What do you want to achieve with your brick porch makeover? What are the must-haves, and what are the wants? Here are some tips to guide you through the process:
- Create Room for Seating, If It’s Available
- Think about How the Brick Porch Layout Is Going to Impact Your Curb Appeal
- Select Bricks That Coordinate with Your Siding and Hardscaping
- Consider Connecting Elements, Such as the Approach to Your Home or Your Driveway Skirting
- Use Neutral Materials That Will Look Great through the Decades
- Work with Licensed and Insured Bricklayers to Protect Your Liability
- Don’t Be Afraid to Drive around the Neighborhood for Inspiration!
For more help planning your brick porch in Michigan, contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257.
What’s the Average Size of a Brick Porch in Michigan?
Your porch size is mostly dictated by the size of your property and the amount of space you have available. You may only have room for a portico, which is basically just a platform in front of your door. However, you may have space for a seating area or even a dining table, depending on your budget and goals. The average portico is about 4′ x 6′, while a sunporch may be 12′ x 12′.
Complete Your Property Makeover with Hardscaping from It’s The Brick Guys
Your porch affects your curb appeal, but it’s far from the only feature on your home. Our brick paving company would love to improve all elements of your exterior. You could…
- Create Disguised Drainage Routes on Your Property with Block Retaining Walls
- Add Planter Boxes and Garden Bed Edging to Spruce up Your Landscaping
- Get a Custom Fire Pit or Outdoor Kitchen for Entertaining
- Boost Your Property Value and Usable Space with an Enlarged Patio
- Upgrade Your Driveway and Walkways with Gorgeous Brick Pavers
- Restore Existing Masonry and Brick Structures to Look Like New Again