If you’ve always dreamed of having a custom brick driveway, it’s time to make that dream a reality. Our experienced bricklayers have the tools, equipment and knowhow to make your driveway come to life. From decorative brick borders to complete paver driveways, It’s The Brick Guys does it all. Contact us at (833) 627-4257 to get your brick driveway in Royal Oak MI.
Is a Brick Driveway a Smart Investment?
Brick driveways can have a good return on investment, but only if they’re installed properly. You might be surprised to learn that about 30% of our work is redoing someone else’s mistakes. There are a lot of ways the installation can go wrong, so you need a team that can get the job done right. That’s the only way to ensure a long-lasting, beautiful brick driveway from every angle.
- Brick Driveways Do Not Require Complete Replacement Like Concrete Driveways Will
- Bricks Last Significantly Longer Than Concrete and Offer More Options for Customization
- Having a Brick Driveway Could Set Your Home Apart from Others in Your Neighborhood
- A Paver Driveway Could Add Texture to An Otherwise “Boring” Façade
- You Can Choose the Perfect Look for Your Budget and Design Aesthetic
On average, brick driveways cost anywhere from $3,000 to $17,000, but there are plenty of price points in between. The experts here at It’s The Brick Guys will work hard to find the right solution for your budget and goals. Give us a call at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your free estimate.
Update Your Existing Driveway with Brick Driveway Repair and Restoration
Have an older brick driveway that has settled over time? It’s The Brick Guys offers paver leveling, sanding and cleaning as part of our brick driveway services. You can count on us to keep your property looking great for years to come.
Comprehensive Brick Paving and Professional Hardscaping Services
In addition to brick driveway repair and installation, we provide…
- Brick Chimney Repair and Installation Services
- Landscaping Retaining Walls to Address Uneven Areas and Drainage Issues
- Custom-Made Paver Patios for Lounging, Eating and Entertaining
- Brick Driveways and Brick Walking Paths
- Cultured Stone and Limestone Steps
- Outdoor Kitchens, Durable Fire Pits and Built-in Seating
- Masonry and Hardscaping Restoration, Including Brick Driveway Repair and Leveling