Want a custom brick patio that perfectly fits your property? How about complementary hardscaping that enhances your landscape features? It’s The Brick Guys offers these services and more, including:
- Brick Patio Installation and Restoration
- Brick Paving, Hardscaping and Paver Resets
- Retaining Walls, Planter Boxes and Tree Rings
- Custom Brick Driveways and Sidewalks
- Brick Arches, Mailboxes and Decorative Enhancements
- Cultured Stone, Verazzo Stone Walls and Natural Stone Veneer
- Brick Chimney Repair and Custom Fire Pit Installs
- Outdoor Kitchens and Complete Outdoor Living Spaces
If you’re interested in any of our brick repair or installation services, please contact us at (833) 627-4257 to set up a consultation.
Where to Find Brick Patio Inspiration
You can find tons of brick patio inspiration online, but you could also look for inspiration in local neighborhoods. Look at online listings for homes for sale near you and see if they have any patios posted. This may give you a better feel for what’s popular in your area and what may work well for your home.
Furthermore, you can ask your brick patio installers for samples of their previous work. These resources will help you formulate a custom plan for your brick patio in Utica.
How to Maintain Your Brick Patio
It doesn’t take much to maintain a brick patio. If it’s installed correctly from the beginning, you don’t have to worry too much about shifting. Do some basic cleaning and you can enjoy your patio for years and years to come. Here are some tips to get started:
- Routine Sweeping, Just Like You Do for Most Outdoor Surfaces
- Occasional Washing with Dish Soap, as Needed
- Pressure Washing or Power Washing – Note That You May Need New Sand after This
- Paver Resets and Sanding to Make the Patio Look Refreshed
- Avoid Salt during the Winter Because It Can Wear down the Pavers
Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to learn what it takes to get a new brick patio in Utica MI.
Michigan Bricks for Your Michigan Home
Our local brick company believes in putting money back into our economy. We also want our clients to enjoy long-lasting results from our masonry work. This is why we use bricks from Fendt, made right here in Michigan. The manufacturer has been around for nearly a century, and they employ a ton of Michigan residents. We know our work is fueling our community, and that’s something we take tremendous pride in.