What do want out of your property? Do you feel like your backyard or curb appeal is full of untapped potential? The solution may be as simple as a new paved area, completely customized to suit your budget. It’s The Brick Guys offers top-quality brick paving in Utica MI, along with a wide range of masonry services. Give us a call at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your free estimate.
How to Maximize Your ROI with Brick Paving and Hardscaping
If you’re going to invest in brick paving, you want a high return. It’s not just a matter of updating your property. You want upgrades that are going to pay off in the long run. This is something we specialize in here at It’s The Brick Guys. We’ll help you…
- Establish Your Functional Needs, Then Create a Hardscaping Design to Accommodate Them
- Work with a Reliable Brick Paving Company Like It’s The Brick Guys (30% of Our Work Involves Redoing Someone Else’s Mistakes)
- Choose a Neutral Paver Design That Can Last through the Trends
- Invest in Quality Bricks and Pavers, Backed by Precision Installation
- Select the Right Materials for Each Project (Example: Fire-Rated Bricks for Fire Pits)
- Check Comparable Homes in Your Area to See What Buyers May Expect for Hardscaping
- If You Have an HOA, Verify Your Brick Paving Options before Starting a Project
For more information about how brick paving works, contact us at (833) 627-4257.
Do Bricks Last Forever?
Bricks are one of the most durable materials to use for hardscaping, siding, and home improvement. They have a life expectancy of 100+ years, and they can withstand just about anything Mother Nature throws their way. With this in mind, it’s important to install the pavers correctly in order to ensure their longevity. That’s where we come in. Our professional brick pavers have years of experience, and they know just what it takes to set you up for success.
Protect Your Existing Brick Pavers with Professional Restoration
If your brick pavers are no longer aligned, we can put them back in place for you. This makes the most of your existing materials and could cut your costs down significantly. It’s The Brick Guys offers:
- Brick Paver Releveling, Resetting, and Resanding
- Hardscaping Expansions That Build on Your Existing Paved Surfaces
- Color-Matched Replacement Bricks and Complementary Materials
- Beautiful Brick Restoration That Revitalizes Your Brickwork
- Mortar Replacement to Protect Vertical Brick Structures
- Cultured Stone Installation, Limestone Steps, Verazzo Wall Blocks, and Other Specialty Services