Want a gorgeous patio for your back yard? Something that guests talk about every single time they visit your property. Our crew of bricklayers would love to make that a reality. We can create a focal point that guests comment on time and time again. Reach out to (833) 627-4257 to get a quote for a brick patio in Macomb MI.
Answer These Questions to Design Your Dream Brick Patio
As you plan your patio design, it’s important to think of how you want to use the patio and what you want it to look like. Answer these questions to get started:
- How do you plan to use the patio?
- How will the patio size and shape impact your usable yard space?
- Do you want the patio to connect with existing hardscapes, such as walking paths or a hot tub base?
- What colors will work best with your siding and other paved features on the property?
- If you plan to sell your home, what do patios look like on comparable properties in the area?
- What is your realistic and manageable budget for the brick patio?
If you need help with the process or you’re ready for an installation quote, contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257. Note that we also restore existing brick patios in Macomb MI. If you have a structure on your property, we can reset the bricks and make it look good as new!
Other Ways to Improve Your Property with Hardscaping
A brick patio is just one of many ways you can enhance your property with hardscaping. Some hardscaping services are functional, but others are meant for aesthetics. You could improve your curb appeal or add valuable square footage to your exterior. No matter what your plan becomes, our local bricklayers can make it happen. Some of our most sought after services include:
- Retaining Walls with Built-in Drainage Systems
- Fire Pits Made with Fire-Rated Blocks
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fireplaces
- Brick Porches, Walkways and Approaches
- Brick Driveways and Custom Brick Driveway Skirting
- Planter Boxes and Landscaping Accents
Give us a call when you’re ready to build your brick patio in Macomb MI.
How Long Will a Brick Paver Patio Last?
According to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, brick pavers last over 100 years with routine maintenance and proper installation.