Have you been dreaming about a beautiful brick driveway ever since you bought your house? Now is the time to make that dream come to life. It’s The Brick Guys offers brick driveway installation and repair services, and we back our work with a two-year warranty.
- Beautify Your Property in a Unique and Inviting Way
- Boost Your Curb Appeal and Add Texture to Your Front Yard
- Coordinate with Other Brick Features on Your Property, Such as Hardscaping, Brick Porch Columns, or a Paver Approach to the Front Door
- Create a Grand Entrance That Adds Instant Luxury to Your Home
- Get a Personalized Design That Fits Your Aesthetic, Home, and Budget
- Work with Experienced Brick Pavers Using Top-Quality Materials
Check out our brick paving project gallery to see examples of past work. You may contact (833) 627-4257 if you’d like a consultation for a brick driveway in Wayne County MI.
Why Brick Driveways Are Less Expensive Than Concrete
Brick driveways have a reputation for being expensive, but they are actually the least-expensive driveway material if you look at the full life cycle of the driveway. Pavers can be reset with a new base and used decade after decade. Once a concrete driveway cracks, the only option is to demolish it and pour a new one. Pavers are only about 10-15% more expensive upfront than concrete and last a lifetime with routine maintenance. This is a no-brainer investment that’s sure to add a wow factor to your curb appeal.
It’s The Brick Guys
34691 Nova Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48035
Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to learn more about how to get a brick driveway in Wayne County MI.
Comprehensive Brick Paving and Brick Repair Services
Our masons provide a range of services in addition to brick driveway installs. These include:
- Brick Paver Installation and Resets, Including a New Paver Base for Your Brick Driveway in Wayne County MI
- Chimney Restoration and Chimney Repairs for the Brick Elements
- Exterior Fireplaces, Custom Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits, and Outdoor Living Spaces
- Detailed Brick Inspections to Assess Brick Repair Costs
- Brick Porch Rebuilding, Retaining Wall Restoration, and Chimney Rebuilding
- Interior and Exterior Cultured Stone
- Verazzo Stone Walls and Natural Stone Steps
- Hardscaped Tree Rings and Garden Bed Edges
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Tuckpointing Using Color-Matched Mortar