Does your old brick patio need an update? Can you remember the last time you sanded between the pavers or power washed your patio? Our brick pavers and licensed bricklayers would be happy to restore your patio. We offer a range of hardscaping and brick repair services, including:
- Brick Paving, Brick Driveways and Custom Paver Patios
- Brick Repair and Patio Paver Restoration
- Chimney Repair for the Brick and Mortar
- Cultured Stone Installations (Interior and Exterior)
- Hardscaping, Paver Garden Beds, Retaining Walls and Verazzo Walls
- Brick Porch Repair and Restoration
- Outdoor Kitchens and Other Outdoor Living Spaces
- Dependable Masonry from Fully-Insured Bricklayers
How Long Should a Paver Patio Last?
A well-installed paver patio should last 25-45 years, depending on the soil in the area and how well the patio was maintained. With that said, patio paver restoration can significantly expand that lifespan by reusing the pavers themselves. Bricks can last for over 100 years, unlike concrete or asphalt. This is why paver patios are highly sought after in Clinton Township. They are a smart investment that could add a lifetime of value to your home.
If you’re interested in brick paving or patio paver restoration in Clinton Township, please call It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to get started.
Tips for Designing Your Updated Patio
Whether you’ve been browsing inspo photos online or you’ve just started your patio planning, there are some tricks you can use to make the most of your restoration. These tips will ensure you get the most out of your restoration so you can enjoy your patio for decades to come!
- Choose Neutral Colors That Complement Your Siding
- Explore Trends But Avoid Truly “Trendy” Patio Designs – They’re Likely to Look Outdated in a Few Years
- Address Your Functional Needs at the Very Beginning
- Opt for a Versatile Patio Design That Can Adapt to Lifestyle Changes
- Look at Comparable Properties in Your Area to See the Types of Patios They Have
- Make the Most of Your Existing Pavers to Save Money
- Coordinate with Other Hardscaping Features on the Property to Create a Cohesive Look