Ready to makeover your home and instantly boost your curb appeal? Consider getting a new brick porch or restoring the porch on your property. It’s The Brick Guys offers comprehensive services for your brick porch in Clinton Township MI.
- Quality Brick Porch Rebuilding and Fast-Acting Porch Repair
- Licensed, Insured, and HomeAdvisor Approved!
- A Bricklaying Company Based in Clinton Township
- Long-Lasting Masonry Repair That’s Targeted to the Root of the Issue
- Budget-Friendly Solutions Using Michigan-Made Bricks
- Flexible Scheduling and Free Brick Inspections from It’s The Brick Guys
No matter how old your porch is, we have the tools and experience to make it look beautiful again. Contact us at (833) 627-4257 to get started.
Help! My Porch Is Falling apart!
Brick porch repair is one of the most common services we provide in the Clinton Township area. The sandy soil in Michigan causes homes to settle over time, which is particularly damaging to porches and patios. Have no fear – we can restore your brick porch to look good as new!
High-Quality Brick Paving and Brick Repair Services
It’s The Brick Guys offers an array of masonry, hardscaping and brick restoration services. We go above and beyond to ensure our work is done right the first time. Some of our most popular services include:
- Brick Paving and Brick Paver Restoration (Leveling, Sanding, Replacement, etc.)
- Repointing That Removes Crumbling Mortar and Replaces It with Color-Matched New Mortar
- Vertical Brick Wall Repair, Brick Porch Restoration and New Brick Installation
- Chimney Repair for Masonry
- Retaining Walls, Patios, Porches, Driveways and Other Hardscapes
- Cultured Stone, Limestone Steps and Verazzo Wall Blocks
- Customized Fire Pits Made with Fire-Rated Blocks
- We Use Fendt Products, Made 100% Here in the USA
For more information about our bricklaying services, please call (833) 627-4257.
Should I Expand My Brick Porch?
If your current porch is a simple platform and you have room to expand it, that could add to your curb appeal and the usable living space on the property. A standard portico is only about 20 square feet, but a porch with seating may be closer to 100 square feet. Explore your options and see which porch size is best for your budget and your goals for the property. The team at It’s The Brick Guys will be there to help every step of the way.