If your bricks are looking less-than-stable, it’s probably time for an upgrade. It’s The Brick Guys offers affordable, reliable brick repair in Clinton Township MI. We work on homes of all sizes and ages, and we are happy to provide a free quote for our services. Reach out to (833) 627-4257 to schedule your appointment.
Is Brick Repair Better Than Getting New Brick?
If your current bricks can be salvaged, that can reduce your material costs. However, the labor costs for brick restoration sometimes offset the cost of new bricks. It all depends on what you need done, the condition of your masonry, and what your end goals are. It’s The Brick Guys does a great job at finding the right solution for each budget.
- Brick Repair Makes the Most of Existing Materials, Which Could Significantly Reduce Your Expenses
- Minor Brick Repairs Take Far Less Time to Complete Than Complete Brick Replacement
- Getting New Brick Would Require Demolition and Material Haul-off, Which Once Again Affects Pricing
- Professional Brick Repairs Should Last 25 Years of More, Depending on the Context of the Repair
- However…There Are Times When New Brick Makes More Sense! We’ll Help You Find the Right Solution for Your Property
For more information about brick repair in Clinton Township MI, please call (833) 627-4257.
Dependable Brick Services from Licensed and Insured Masons
You shouldn’t have to worry about the workers you have on your property. Our company is fully insured, and we’ll gladly provide proof of that before starting the project. We want you to have total peace of mind every step of the way. Our services include:
- Brick Paving for Patios, Driveways, Walking Paths and More
- Brick Mailboxes Designed to Complement Your Paving and Siding
- Chimney Repair for the Bricks Surrounding Your Chimney
- Cultured Stone Installations and Retaining Wall Construction
- Vertical Brick Wall Repairs
- Tuckpointing, Repointing and Mortar Repair Services
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits Made with Specially Formulated Materials
- Quality Masonry with Bricks Made in Michigan
How Long Will Bricks Last?
A recent study revealed that brick veneers can “last a lifetime,” with an average life expectancy of 100 years. However, the way bricks are installed plays a big role on how long they last. Bricks installed with a weak foundation are more subject to shifting and wearing down. Our proven brick repair and brick installation techniques ensure that your masonry will last as long as possible.