Worried about the safety of your chimney? Think it could fall any minute? No matter how large or small the damage may be, it’s important to get it addressed. This protects your family and your home by keeping damage to a bare minimum.
- Complete Repairs in a Timely Manner to Save on Energy and Prevent Future Damage
- Feel Confident When You Use Your Fireplace
- Improve the Aesthetic Appeal and Function of Your Chimney
- Work with a Licensed Chimney Repair Company near You
- Get Individualized Chimney Repair in Rochester MI, Custom-Fit to Your Situation
Give us a call at (833) 627-4257 to schedule a free estimate for masonry chimney repair.
How Do You Repair a Brick Chimney?
Brick chimney repair typically involves replacing the mortar, chimney cap, or potentially the bricks themselves. However, there is a process called liner repair, which involves the inner workings of the chimney. This is not a service we offer.
On our end, we will assess what’s causing the brick or mortar damage so we can address it directly. If you need more extensive work, such as foundation repair, we’ll recommend pursuing that before you get the bricks repaired.
The best way to figure out what brick repairs you need is with an in-person consultation. We’ll inspect your chimney and create an individualized plan for chimney restoration. Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to learn more about chimney repair in Rochester MI.
Chimney Repair and Bricklaying with Quick Turnaround Times
If a chimney repair company quotes you an insane wait time for service, it’s probably because they have a small crew. This is something we pride ourselves in. We have a large team of highly-experienced masons. Thus we can complete projects large and small in an efficient manner. Our services include:
- Chimney Rebuilding, Chimney Restoration and Chimney Repair in Rochester MI
- Custom Fire Pits and Outdoor Fireplaces Constructed from Fire-Rated Materials
- Outdoor Living Rooms, Kitchens, and Conversation Areas
- Brick Inspections and Professional Brick Repair
- Cultured Stone and Glass Wall Blocks
- Mortar Replacement through a Process Called Tuckpointing
- Hardscapes, Tree Rings, Planter Boxes, Deck Landings, and Natural Stone Steps
- Retaining Walls Made from Premium Materials, Such as Verazzo Stone
- Brick Porch Restoration and Brick Mailboxes
- Paver Driveways, Paver Patios, and Paver Walkways and Sidewalks