The possibilities are endless when it comes to brick paving. You can turn a boring backyard into a gardener’s paradise or transform a cracked driveway into a stunning work of art. It’s all a matter of choosing the right installers for the job, right from the start.
It’s The Brick Guys has extensive experience in many areas of brick paving, including:
- Brick Paver Driveways
- Brick Approaches for Curb Appeal
- Brick Driveway Skirting and Mailboxes
- Brick Paver Patios
- Paver Deck Landings
- Custom Paver Walkways
- Outdoor Living Rooms and Lounge Areas
- Paver Pool Decking
- Brick Porches
- And Other Forms of Brick Paving in Rochester MI
Ready to get started? Contact us at (833) 627-4257 to set up an in-person consultation. The estimate is completely free, and there are no high-pressure sales whatsoever.
Which Paver Pattern Is Best?
The beauty of brick paving is that it can change to fit your style. Perhaps you like the timeless intricacy of herringbone or maybe you prefer a modern stacked design. There are many paver patterns to choose from, and anyone may be perfect for your property.
If you have existing pavers on the property, look to those for design inspiration. If you’re starting from scratch, choose a pattern that complements your siding and personal aesthetic. Consider if you want accent borders and designs, or if you prefer a more slab-like look.
Note that the intricacy of the pattern may impact the cost of brick paving. This is because some patterns require significantly more time and labor. We can go over your options to find the right fit for your budget and aesthetic. Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to get started.
Professional Paver Restoration and Masonry Services from It’s The Brick Guys
You may already have pavers on your property. If they’re in good shape, you can save money on materials. Get a paver reset to restore your existing brick paving and make the most of what you have. We offer brick paver restoration, along with a range of other services…
- Chimney Rebuilding, Brick Repair, Tuckpointing and Masonry Restoration
- Brick Paver Sanding and Leveling
- Custom Fire Pits Using Michigan-Manufactured Bricks
- Natural Stone Steps and Cultured Stone Applications
- Durable Retaining Walls Made from Verazzo Stone
- Brick Inspections from Seasoned Masons
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Quality Craftsmanship from a Licensed Michigan Builder