If your bricks are cracked, crumbling, or falling apart, that could lead to disasters later on. Any good bricklayer will tell you that it’s best to complete brick repairs as quickly as possible. It’s The Brick Guys has a whole team of experienced brick restorers, and we offer quality masonry repair in Rochester Hills MI. you can look forward to…
- Free Estimates from Experienced Bricklayers
- Michigan-Manufactured Bricks for Masonry Repair and New Brick Installs
- Licensed and Experienced Builders That Are HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved
- Transparent Information to Help You Make the Best Decision for Your Home
- Long-Lasting Masonry Repair in Rochester Hills and Surrounding Areas
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
Reach out to (833) 627-4257 to schedule a call for masonry installation or masonry repair.
Find out What’s Causing the Damage to Get Targeted Masonry Repair
Before we can fix your brick pavers, brick blocks, or mortar, we need to know what’s causing the damage. Is it general wear and tear, or do you have foundation shifting that needs to be addressed? Are the bricks properly supported at the base, or will there be more damage in years to come?
The last thing we want to do is complete masonry repair that isn’t going to last. That’s not the standard we abide by. This is why we’ll conduct a thorough inspection and provide personalized recommendations for your repairs. If it’s simply a matter of replacing worn mortar or fixing bricks after storm damage, we’ve got you covered! If you need a more extensive repair plan, we can provide the ideal suggestions for maximum longevity.
For more information about our thoughtful and durable masonry repair services, please call (833) 627-4257.
Comprehensive Masonry Services, Including Brick Paving and Brick Installation
Restoration projects make up a large portion of our work, but that’s far from the only service we provide. Our bricklayers can handle nearly every masonry need on your property, including:
- Custom Fire Pits and Outdoor Kitchens
- Gorgeous Outdoor Living Rooms That Make Your House Feel More Like Home
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Cultured Stone Installations
- Mulch Bed Edging, Tree Rings, Planter Boxes, and Hardscaping
- Brick Paving and Brick Paver Restoration
- Chimney Rebuilding and Masonry Chimney Repair
- Masonry Repair That’s Designed for Michigan Weather and Soil
- Verazzo Retaining Walls, Stone Steps, and Glass Wall Blocks
- Mortar Tuckpointing and Brick Spalling Repair
- Brick Porch Building and Restoration
- Paver Driveways, Decorative Driveway Skirting, Brick Paver Patios, and More