It’s The Brick Guys is a leading name in masonry repair in Chesterfield MI. Clients refer their friends and neighbors to us because of our attention to detail and outstanding craftsmanship. If you’d like a quote or a closer look at our repair process, please call (833) 627-4257. We will gladly answer all of your questions.
Signs You May Need Masonry Repair
You landed on this page for a reason. That’s a pretty solid indicator that you need a brick inspection, but we’ll outline some other signs to keep in mind. Here are warnings that you likely need masonry repair:
- You Can See Cracks along the Mortar or Bricks
- Your Bricks Have a White Cast on Them (Efflorescence)
- Your Bricks Are Crumbling or Noticeably Unstable
- You Have a Vertical Brick Wall or Chimney That Is Leaning
- Your Brickwork Suffered Damage from a Storm
- Your Paver Patio or Driveway Is Unlevel or Separating from Its Original Form
- You Want a Professional Brick Inspection before You Buy or Sell Your Home
The best way to find out if you need brick repair and what type of masonry repair is best for your property is to schedule an in-person consultation. Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your in-person estimate.
How Much Does Masonry Repair Cost?
The cost of masonry repair varies based on the size of the job, the types of materials being used/replaced, the accessibility of the materials, the extent of the damage and the root cause of the damage. HomeAdvisor reports the average price to be between $748 and $2,436, but that may not reflect the price you’d pay.
The best way to find out how much your masonry repair will cost is to schedule an in-person estimate from It’s The Brick Guys. We offer fair, honest pricing and transparent quotes to keep you informed.
Color-Matched Masonry Repair and Long-Lasting Brick Installation
Whether you want a brand new brick porch or a renovated outdoor living room, It’s The Brick Guys has you covered. We offer a full suite of masonry services, including:
- Thorough Brick Inspections to Assess the Source of Damage
- Long-Lasting Brick Repair That’s Designed for Michigan Weather
- Color-Matched Mortar for Repointing
- Brick Porches, Driveway Skirting, Paver Driveways and Patios
- Chimney Rebuilding and Masonry Chimney Repair
- Fire Pits, Outdoor Fireplaces and Custom Outdoor Living Rooms
- Tree Rings, Garden Bed Edges, Hardscaping Features and Planter Boxes
- Unique Walkways and Garden Paths That Guide the Eye around Your Property
- Retaining Walls That Are Beautiful and Functional
- Cultured Stone Installations, Stone Steps and Glass Wall Blocks