Cultured stone is beautiful, classic, and timeless. It can be used just about anywhere, from porch columns to house siding and beyond. Whether you’re trying to update your home’s interior or enhance your exterior curb appeal, we’ve got a solution for you. It’s The Brick Guys is proud to offer custom cultured stone in Grosse Pointe MI.
- Cultured Stone, Brick Pavers and Drainage-Focused Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Kitchens and Entertainment Spaces, Including Barbecues and Fire Pits
- Custom Driveways, Porches and Mailboxes
- Brick Repair for Walls, Chimneys, Brick Paver Structures, and More
- Tuckpointing and Repointing Using Color-Matched Replacement Mortar
- And Other Residential Masonry Services in Grosse Pointe and Surrounding Areas
If you’d like a consultation with one of our cultured stone experts, please give us a call at (833) 627-4257.
How Does Cultured Stone Compare to Natural Stone Veneer?
You can’t beat the beauty of Mother Nature, but you can beat the weight, the cost, and the versatility. The fact is that cultured stone is made to last. It can go on almost any vertical surface, and it doesn’t require the same support that natural stone does. This impacts installation time, price, usability, and more. Nevertheless, we are happy to discuss your options to find the best fit for your needs.
- Natural Stone Is Usually More Expensive Than Cultured Stone
- Cultured Stone Is Manufactured for Durability, Even in Harsh Climates
- The Lightweight Nature of Cultured Stone Allows for More Versatile Applications
- Cultured Stone Offers More Color/Pattern Selection, But Natural Stone Veneer Is More Unique
- Both Forms of Stone Veneer Can Look Great on/in Your Home
Call (833) 627-4257 to learn more about getting cultured stone in Grosse Pointe MI.
How Does Cultured Stone Perform in the Grosse Pointe Climate?
From frigid winters to sun-filled summers, cultured stone is manufactured to withstand the elements. Some forms of cultured stone are best suited for interior applications, but others are perfectly fit for outdoor climates. We’ll use the proper materials and proven installation methods to ensure a long-lasting finish.