Have a brick project you can’t wait to complete? What about a vision for your home that you want to be brought to life? When you need a bricklayer in Metro Detroit, you can count on It’s The Brick Guys. We provide a variety of brick and masonry services, including:
- Brick Restoration
- Brick Replacement and Repair
- Cultured Stone
- Verazzo Stone
- Retaining Walls and Planter Boxes
- Brick Porches and Patios
- Brick Driveways and Driveway Skirting
- Hardscaping and Brick Paving
- Chimney Masonry Restoration
- Fire Pits and Outdoor Kitchen Installs
- And Other Brick Services
The first step in the process is a simple phone call to (833) 627-4257. You’ll speak with a bricklayer in Metro Detroit and arrange a time to discuss your project goals. Reach out today to get started!
Why It Pays to Hire the Right Bricklayer in Metro Detroit
At first glance, bricklaying seems like a simple process. Put some bricks together with some mortar and call it a day, right?
The truth is that there is far more work involved with brick masonry. Something as simple as knowing which mortar joint style to use takes years of training and experience. You need a team of experienced bricklayers who can complete your project correctly and efficiently.
Here are some factors to consider when searching for a bricklayer in Metro Detroit:
- Comprehensive Insurance to Protect Your Property
- Certified Bricklayers with Years of Experience
- Knowledge in Brick Repair, Brick Restoration and New Brick Installation
- Fair Pricing and Transparent Project Estimates (No Hidden Fees)
- Kind Customer Service That Makes You Feel Comfortable and Confident in the Work Being Performed
- No Subcontractors – The Brick Company Should Directly Handle the Project
- A Great Reputation in Your Community
It’s The Brick Guys checks all the boxes, from friendly customer service to cutting-edge bricklaying techniques. Give us a call at (833) 627-4257 to schedule your consultation.
Can a Bricklayer Restore Older Bricks?
Brick restoration is a cornerstone of our business. Bricks are built to last for decades or even centuries with proper care. If you have a brick structure that’s not in great shape, there’s a chance we can restore it without replacing it entirely. At a minimum, we may be able to reuse your existing bricks to cut back on material costs. Schedule an in-person consultation to evaluate your options.