It’s The Brick Guys is a respected brick repair company in Grosse Pointe MI. We’ve passed the intensive background check that HomeAdvisor puts contractors through, and we’ve developed an outstanding reputation in the community. Whether you need tuckpointing, chimney brick repair, or brick paver restoration, we’ve got the skills to make it happen.
- A Licensed and Insured Brick Repair Company in Grosse Pointe MI
- Teams of Specialty Bricklayers That Have Extensive Experience
- Chimney Repair, Brick Crack Repair, Mortar Repair, Tuckpointing, and More
- Brick Porch Repair and Brick Mailbox Construction
- Color-Matched Brick and Mortar for Buildings of All Ages
To schedule a consultation with a brick repair expert near you, please call (833) 627-4257.
A Local Brick Repair Company That Puts the Community First
Our brick repair company uses materials from Fendt Products, a local Michigan manufacturer. This is because we want to keep our money and yours as local as possible. Fendt Products bricks are reliable, beautiful, durable, and built to last. Best of all, they’ve been around since 1924, which means we can source replacement bricks for homes of all ages.
- We Source Our Bricks from a Michigan Manufacturer to Support Our Community and Our Economy
- Quality Comes First – We Want You to Have Reliable Brick Repairs That Seamlessly Blend with Your Masonry
- Free Estimates and Honest Advice without Any High-Pressure Sales
- It’s The Brick Guys Is HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved!
- Years of Experience with Brick Restoration, Brick Paving, Brick Repair, and Other Masonry Services
- Affordable Solutions That Fit Your Budget and Your Goals
Learn more about our brick repair services by calling (833) 627-4257. You can schedule an in-person consultation to find out exactly what your options are.
Can Crumbling Bricks Be Repaired?
Crumbling bricks typically have to be replaced, but the issue you’re facing may not be crumbling bricks at all. In most cases, it’s actually the mortar around the bricks that is cracking and flaking. This can be replaced through a process called tuckpointing, where the outer layer of mortar gets removed. We fill in the gap with new, color-matched mortar, and the bricks stay right where they are. This process extends the life of your bricks and protects the structure for decades to come.