Brick masonry has been around for centuries, and it continues to be a staple in residential and commercial construction. This is because bricks are built to last, as long as they’re installed the right way. That’s where we come in. Our local bricklayers know what it takes to create durable, beautiful hardscapes and brick repairs.
Gorgeous Brick Masonry for All Areas of Your Property
Bricks and brick pavers are incredibly versatile. They’re not limited to one area of the property because they can be used in vertical and horizontal applications. This unlocks tons of untapped potential around your home – some you may not have ever thought about! You could…
- Get a Custom Brick Porch to Spruce up Your Curb Appeal
- Make the Most of Your Outdoor Living with a Paver Patio and Fire Pit
- Add Functional Walkways on the Property That Elevate the Landscaping
- Wrap Garden Beds in Beautiful Blocks That Define the Edges
- Completely Transform Your Façade with Cultured Stone or a Brick Paver Driveway
- Explore a Wide Range of Brick Masonry Services from It’s The Brick Guys
If you’d like a quote for brick masonry in Metro Detroit, please contact us at (833) 627-4257.
It’s The Brick Guys Uses Michigan-Manufactured Brick
Our brick masonry company believes in supporting the local community. That’s why we love using bricks and pavers from Fendt Products. This local Michigan company has been around for nearly 100 years, and they employ a ton of our neighbors and friends. You can sleep peacefully knowing that your home improvement project is also improving the Chesterfield area.
How to Choose the Right Brick Masonry Contractor
If you’re debating who you should trust for brick masonry in Chesterfield MI, start by identifying your needs. What are you hoping to accomplish, and what are you looking to spend? Here are some tips to guide you through the process:
- Look for Someone Local with Experience in Your Community – Soil Content, Materials and Application Techniques Vary by Region
- Confirm That the Brick Company Is Fully Insured for Your Protection
- Review Some of Their Past Work to See What Craftsmanship You Should Expect
- Ask for a Brick Masonry Quote, along with Approximate Scheduling Availability
- Balance Pricing, Experience and Timeframes to Find the Right Brick Masons for Your Unique Needs