Brick Contractors in Wayne County MI
Are you looking for reliable brick contractors in Wayne County MI? Have you had a bad experience with a brick company in the past? Sadly, this is a common reason why customers reach out to us. Roughly one-third of our business involves redoing work a homeowner paid someone else to do a few years ago. We do the work right the first time using quality materials and proven techniques. Contact It’s The Brick Guys at (833) 627-4257 to schedule a project estimate.
The Quality You Deserve from Brick Contractors You Can Trust
All our brick contractors work directly for It’s The Brick Guys. We have high standards, and we hand-pick experts who can uphold them. You can count on us for the following services:
- Brick Inspections and In-Person Project Estimates
- Brick Restoration, Brick Repair, and Brick Maintenance Services
- Chimney Restoration and Rebuilding for the Brick Portions of Your Chimney
- Brick Porch Restoration, Brick Patio Restoration, and Retaining Wall Resets
- Brick Mailboxes, Sidewalks, Driveways, and Driveway Borders
- Outdoor Living Areas Personalized for Your Budget, Goals, and Lifestyle
- Custom Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Paver Patios, and Outdoor Fireplaces
- Paver and Verazzo Stone Retaining Walls
- Brick Paving and Hardscaping Services
- Natural Stone Steps, Cultured Stone, and Glass Wall Blocks
- Tuckpointing and Masonry Restoration
- Tree Rings, Planter Boxes, and Beautiful Hardscaping Features
Contact (833) 627-4257 to speak with licensed brick contractors in Wayne County MI. We can schedule an in-person consultation to create a project estimate.
How Long Should Bricks Last without Repair?
Bricks are designed to stand the test of time. In fact, there are some clay brick structures in the UK that have been around for over 500 years. With proper maintenance and a stable foundation, your brickwork can last an entire lifetime.
The key to getting bricks to last is to have them installed well in the first place. Rushed installation yields dangerous consequences later. Hire the right brick contractors for the job to avoid costly repairs moving forward.
- Brick Structures Can Last 100 Years with Proper Maintenance
- Mortar Should Be Replaced Every 25 Years or As Needed to Preserve Stability
- Surprisingly Cheap Quotes Normally Yield Cheap Work – Don’t Sacrifice Quality When Choosing Your Brick Contractors
- 30% of Our Work Involves Redoing Someone Else’s Poor Craftsmanship from 3-5 Years Ago
- Bricks Are Our Passion! Work with Experienced Brick Contractors in Wayne County MI