Whether you have deteriorating bricks or a new project you want to be brought to life, It’s The Brick Guys is here for you. Our experienced brick contractors have the tools, expertise, skills, and support to conquer nearly any masonry project.
- Fully Insured and Licensed Brick Contractors in Rochester MI and Surrounding Areas
- An Outstanding Reputation – We Get Tons of Referrals
- It’s The Brick Guys Has the HomeAdvisor Seal of Approval
- Advanced Tools and Equipment for Precision Brick Installation
- Transparent Pricing to Keep You Informed About Your Home Investment
- Answers to Your Questions from Knowledgeable Bricklayers
- Flexible Scheduling and Quick Turnaround Times
It all starts with a simple phone call to (833) 627-4257. Reach out to schedule an in-person consultation with one of our Rochester Hills brick contractors.
30% of Our Business Involves Redoing Other Brick Contractors’ Work
It’s true – nearly one-third of the work we do is redoing someone else’s mistakes from the past. Well-installed bricks or brick pavers should last for decades with minimal maintenance. We’ve had several clients contact us immediately after a project is complete because the other crew they hired had terrible craftsmanship.
If a quote sounds too cheap or a company has a sketchy background, don’t trust them! You’ll end up paying double for the work and waiting even longer to enjoy your masonry. Reach out to It’s The Brick Guys when you need reliable brick contractors in Rochester Hills MI. Phone number: (833) 627-4257
FAQ: What Services Do Your Brick Contractors Offer?
It’s The Brick Guys has an array of masonry services for properties of all sizes. You might be surprised by just how versatile bricks and brick pavers can be. All of our services come with a complete satisfaction guarantee, and we have warranties for a variety of projects. Some of our most popular services in the Rochester Hills area include:
- Brick Mailboxes
- Chimney Repair and Rebuilding
- Brick Repair and Masonry Restoration
- Paver Driveways and Driveway Edging
- Outdoor Fireplaces, Living Rooms, and Fire Pits
- Cultured Stone Additions for Vertical Walls
- Brick Porches
- Glass Wall Blocks
- Brick Patios
- Retaining Wall Building/Rebuilding and Verazzo Stone Installation
- Limestone Steps and Custom Deck Landings
- Paver Walkways, Garden Paths, and Sidewalks
- Tuckpointing (Mortar Replacement)
- Full-Service Brick Paving, Including Leveling, Sanding, and Resetting